Taxpol | Polskie Biuro Księgowe


Basic services provided by our company include: self-employed tax returns, limited companies book keeping, assistance with getting tax refunds (P60/P45) and help with benefit claims. We provide advice, certificates, write letters, contact the UK Tax Office and other institutions on behalf of our Clients.

Self-employed Tax Returns

We prepare Self Assessments for the self-employed, provide guidance and advice, translate documents, exchange correspondence with HMRC, help to avoid penalties, register and unregister businesses etc. Taxpol is an HMRC authorised agent and as such we use professional software, so our Clients do not need to order any codes or passwords for the purposes of their tax return. Self-employed tax returns are handled by all our employees at both branches. Read more – Self-employed Tax Returns

P60/P45 tax refund

We help those employees who made a tax overpayment to get it back, based on information provided in their P60 and P45 forms. We follow the cases all the way, until they are successfully resolved. Tax refunds are handled mainly by Ewelina who works at our Greenford office. Make sure you do not confuse our company with others that operate under a similar name. Read more – P60/P45 Tax Refund

Other services

We provide a range of other services: we provide references for property agents, we write letters and appeals to HMRC and other institutions, we translate official correspondence on the spot, we help with change of address procedures and in exchanging foreign driver’s licenses for UK ones, and many more. Read more – Other services

Taxpol on the internet

Taxpol manages or financially supports the following online services:,,,,

More information

Czytaj po polsku – Usługi
More about Taxpol – About us
Our fees – Fees
Your reviews – Reviews
Contact us – Contact us